Ok, so we have adopted another dog...temporarily. Our friend, Kris, was looking for someone to take care of Pumpkin until he finds a place to live that will accept pets. She is a red hound dog, about the same size as Cheyenne, and is very sweet. She is probably the best behaved of the four dogs. :) Ours aren't "bad", just extremely hyper!!! Why Will wanted Border Collies, I'll never know. We do love them though, and they are sooooo entertaining. Clark Kent is just as hyper, but he's about 1/5 the size, so it doesn't seem as bad...ha!
Well, I've been knitting like a crazy woman (as Will says) for Christmas gifts. I have finished one, almost finished another, and am half finished with another. I've been so busy that I haven't had time to do much of anything lately. I hope I get all of the gifts knit before Christmas. I got a late start because I wasn't sure what I was going to make everyone. I think I have a good idea what I want to do, though. Almost 3 down, 14 to go!!!! woohoo!
A friend of mine and I have been arguing a bit (about politics, of all things) and I really don't want it to ruin our friendship. I have a tendency to be very opinionated and things I say (or type) sometimes come out wrong. She seems to be taking my last blog way too personally. I didn't mean anything by it, I was venting, but she sees it differently. Blogging is my way of dealing with most things in my life. My best friend, Charla, tells me I should write a book. haaaaaaaa!!!!! Ummm...NO, then everyone would know everything about me. Some things are better left hidden. ha! I haven't had the best life, and some of it is so bad, I'm surprised I'm not totally screwed up (in the head). Anyway, my friend knows who she is...and I'm sorry for upsetting you, that was never my intention.
Well, I guess that's all I have to say. I have so much knitting to do, I think I've been knitting in my sleep. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment