
It's been a while so I'm a bit overdue for a good post. This one is going to be short but sweet. My cousin, Jeremy, is a fireman and every year they get free tickets to see The Rockettes!!!!!! Well, he just happened to have enough for my mom and me this year. All I have to say is WOW!!!! That show is OMG! It's called "The Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular with The Rockettes" and it is absolutely the most spectacular thing I've EVER seen on stage. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Wicked! and Chicago, but this show was like nothing I've ever seen. The precision of the dancing is fascinating. There wasn't one foot, arm, hand, etc. out of place. I've never seen such perfection in a dance performance. Being a dancer, and having tapped in a precision line once or twice, I know how difficult that really is. I suppose if they weren't perfect, they wouldn't the Rockettes, now would they?? :) It was absolutely amazing and I really want to take Will next year. I think he'd enjoy and appreciate what they can do. He is always so supportive of my dancing, even if it's not something I do all the time (anymore). I do plan on getting back into it, though.
1 comment:
I'm glad you had fun. :)
Post a Comment