Wicked was AWESOME!!! I was expecting a good show, but it truly was amazing! We had so much fun. I'm really happy Will took me. I don't think it would've been the same going with anyone else. He seemed to really enjoy it, also. The story is great! I think I'm going to buy the book.
Well, I've been doing okay with my exercising this week. I do need to work on my endurance...wow. It really depends on what I'm doing. I can tap for an hour and it doesn't seem to be as difficult for me, but I did step aerobics tonight and only made it through 23 minutes before I became dizzy. I suppose 20 minutes is good enough for raising the heart rate and working up a sweat. It definitely put me in a better mood. My depression has been bad lately. I still have no idea why I'm depressed. I have a great life!!!
I finally finished the backpack purse for Devyn. I sent it to my mom so she could show her fellow teachers and friends. She called me after showing everyone and informed me that I have orders for purses!!! They are willing to pay me for them, too! How cool is that!!!! Although, I have no idea how much to charge. I don't want to cheat myself, but I don't want to cheat anyone, either.
Will is working late again tonight, so I'm going to knit a little and watch Bonanza.
This is going to be a short post because my keyboard isn't working properly...still. the "O" key jumps around and now the space bar doesn't work half of the time. I really hope to get a new computer for Christmas. This one is extremely frustrating!
Our little Calliope is still in our hearts and always will be. :)
3 comments:
Agreed... Wicked was awesome, indeed. I'm glad we got to see it together! :)
I'm jealous you got to see Wicked! :(
The book is well written, but it's very different from the story line in the musical. It's also very political; I like both the musical and the book as they both have their own merits, but they are pretty much different stories with some of the same characters. The musical is definitely the kid-friendly one.
As for charging items: consider the cost of the yarn, and the time you put into it. I charged $45/dragon on those dragons I made, and that was really undercutting on the time that went into making the dragons. Tell them the price you come up with there, plus the cost of shipping.
Thanks for the advice on the knitting, Jamie! I just don't want to screw myself or anyone else. haha
Post a Comment