I've been sitting here trying to figure out how to edit my content in this blog. I think it has so much potential, but I just can't seem to figure it out. If you remember, in my last post, I talked about how I wasn't too fond of my brother's friend and roommate, Charlie. Well, Shawn and Charlie drove up here Monday (to look at a new boat, of all things) and he was much more likeable...hehe. Charlie has been on tons of pain medication lately because he broke his foot, so I'm thinking maybe that was why he was so weird last weekend. Anyway, I really enjoyed their company. He does say weird things, but that's just Charlie. I showed him around the house and he saw some older pics of me. He informed me that I used to be hot...haha. He kept trying to take his foot out of his mouth, but it didn't do any good. It didn't really bother me. He is 9 yrs younger than I am, so to him, I guess I'm an "older woman". He did, however, say that I am still hot, but have a bit more wrinkles now. haaaaaaaaaaaa! I suppose it shouldn't matter what anyone thinks. Wilson thinks I'm beautiful and he's the only one who really counts. Before they left, I was being a dork and decided to bet them that by the next time they see me, I'll be 20 lbs lighter. Shawn told me he'll see me in a week....haha. He's such a dork. Eventually, we settled on 20 lbs by March 20th-ish. I think that'll be difficult, but it's doable. I tend to lose weight quickly when I really try.
Although, this week has not been the best week to begin my workout routine. My menstrual cycle started Tuesday and I've been in a lot of pain. I know, I know...most women can handle it, but since I don't have a cycle every month, it tends to hit me pretty hard. My last one was at the end of August. I guess some women would think I'm lucky because I only have one every few months, but I think I'd rather be normal...it's not quite as painful...ha! Oh well. I am hoping I'm still fertile. The doctor has told me that since I don't ovulate much, it might be difficult to become pregnant, but I'm thinking positively about that. If it happens, GREAT! If not, then we'll handle it any way we can. I believe everything happens for a reason.
Anyway, enough of that...I AM going to start working out Sunday. Hell, I might start Saturday if I'm up to it. :) I'm looking forward to being pretty again. I've spent way too long being unhappy about my physical appearance. It has become so bad that I don't even want my husband to look at me. I just don't feel attractive at all and I don't want that to ruin our marriage. I know he loves me, but I can't help but think that eventually he won't be attracted to me anymore. I know that I wouldn't be if I were him.
I think I'll get back to watching Bonanza...best show EVER! :) I might even knit a little.
No comments:
Post a Comment