Tuesday, April 14, 2009

changes...

This month has been good, so far. I finally decided to do something about my weight problem, so I joined Curves. Yep, I am working out with much older ladies 30 mins a day, 3 days a week. :) The ladies are great and I have a lot of fun while I'm there. I've been working out for almost 3 weeks now and am already seeing results. I'm actually experimenting with it now, though. For the first month I'm going to see how much I can lose with ONLY working out at Curves. After my first weigh-in I'm going to start working out at home with weights on my Curves workout days, and cardio on my non-Curves days. :) I want to see how much more I can lose by working out 6-7 days a week vs. 3. Obviously, it will make a difference, but I'm curious as to how much.

Anyway, Lana and I started a Supernatural marathon a couple of weeks ago. We finished season 2 last week and will be starting season 3 very soon. :) It came in the mail today and I can't wait to watch those beautiful men again. hehehe

Shawn was here last week, so he, Lana and I went to Disneyland on Thursday. We had a lot of fun. Neither of them had ever been. It's always fun going with someone who hasn't been. He even wore Mickey ears! He's such a great sport.

No comments: