I had an awesome visit with my mom last week! She arrived kind of late Saturday night, so we didn't do much after I picked her up from the airport. We had lunch and went shopping with Will Sunday morning, then mom and I headed to Long Beach and The Queen Mary that afternoon. After checking into the Queen Mary Hotel, we went to our room, then walked the ship for a few hours before returning to our room for the night. We've been to the Queen Mary before, but my mom had never spent the night. We were hoping to see some ghosts but no such luck. Oh well, we had tons of fun! We toured the ship some more on Monday, then went on the Haunted Encounters Tour and had a blast. I had been on that one before, but it's such an amazing experience. That was Kayla's favorite! Tuesday we went to Universal Studios and Wednesday was spent at the dog beach in Long Beach. Will actually took that day off to hang at the beach with us. It was a great time!
She left last Thursday so now I'm back to watching my t.v. shows, knitting and taking care of the house and hubby. I really need to get back to scrapbooking. Not that I didn't do that while she was here, but it was sort of a mini-vacation for me. :)
Oh, I have an appointment with Curves tomorrow morning. I have decided that working out alone is no longer fun. I think I need some interaction with humans. I'm starting to talk to Will like he's a dog...lol. Since I'm not really a social person, I'm nervous. I just figure most people don't like me much. We'll just see how that goes.
Lana is coming over today for a Supernatural marathon. I better get ready for that. I'm looking forward to that. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment