Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloweenie!!!


Halloween was good this year. We didn't do much, but we did dress up, which we haven't done in a couple of years. Will and I were Mr. and Mrs. Indiana Jones. I think we looked great! We were invited to a few parties, so Will, Lora, mom, Steve (mom's friend) and I spent the night party hoppin'. We stopped by Jamie's party, then went to Brett's house. We didn't spend much time at either party, but had fun saying "hi" to everyone. After that we went to TGI Fridays for a late dinner. :) We actually ended up being very entertained by our dogs until about 2 a.m. (or 1, if you consider the time change). :)

I can't believe Halloween is over and it's only a few weeks until Thanksgiving!!! I also can't believe we're still living with my mom. I can't wait to have a house again. At this point, I don't care if it's in California or Texas. I just want my own home! We're making the best of it, though. I know he works hard and he's doing this for US. ;)

Oh, we finished installing the floor in the hallway and it looks really good. I'm going to start the floor in the loft tomorrow. I think it will look much better with laminate than the carpet. It will really open up the room. I just wonder how the acoustics will be, since it is the t.v. and karaoke room.

Well, I suppose that's all I have to say at the moment. :)

No comments: