Well, I'm sick with a sinus infection and it SUCKS!!! I've never had one and have decided I'm never going to have another. Hahaha So, I've been in bed for 3 days now. Will doesn't really want me doing anything, so he's been taking care of the dogs for me. I think they're confused, though. They won't eat and don't like to go outside without me. Oh, I love my puppies! They are very good when I'm sick. Cowboy jumped on the bed yesterday and into my lap. I guess he thought I needed comfort. I have been keeping myself occupied with The Dick Van Dyke Show and I just started Dexter. Talk about going from one extreme to the other...hehe. :) Instant play on Netflix is AWESOME! Oh, I've also been knitting and I'm making progress on a Christmas gift for my aunt. I hope she doesn't read this...lol.
I miss my hubby so much. We haven't been able to kiss for over a month! First, I had a cold, then he did (for 3 weeks), now I have this infection. I hope it ends soon. We need some cuddle time!
I've said this before, but I'm really trying to be motivated this time. I have a friend who just lost 6o lbs! She looks awesome and says she feels great! I can't even imagine how that feels. I was so little growing up and I never thought I'd be a "big girl" but I am and I HATE it. I want to look pretty and I don't know if Will thinks I am anymore. He always tells me I'm beautiful, but that might be the way he sees the person I am inside. I don't know...maybe he's crazy and actually sees a beautiful woman. I guess I'll just take his word for it. Tonight, he asked me how old I was in a pic on my mom's fridge. I was 21 in the picture. When I asked him why he wanted to know, he just said that it was the most extreme difference in weight that he had seen in me since I've been an adult. That made me realize that I need to do something about the way I look. Not only do I not look as good as I used to, but I don't feel as good. I've been looking for the motivation, and I think I've found it. This stupid infection will set me back a week or so but I plan on starting again when I'm back to normal. As if I could be described as "normal". Hehehehe
Well, that's all I really have to say...
No comments:
Post a Comment