Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My house, my cousin and my trip to Hollywood...again.


Hmmm. Where to begin...

To catch up...I haven't visited my good friends Steve (in Austin) or Hillary (in Waco). I was a bit too busy to go anywhere for a while. I did, however, find a house!!! We closed May 14!!! This is really exciting because this is my first, his second and OUR first house!!! So, it's in Mesquite, which is beautiful (I had no idea). I found us a cute little 3/2/2 brick house that was built in 1987. It is in an established neighborhood with big, beautiful trees and sidewalks! Yep, I think I picked a good one. Most of our friends think Will might be crazy. He bought a house sight unseen. Talk about trusting your spouse! :-) He obviously felt confident in my choice and didn't really question it. I did send him many pictures and even recorded a walk-through video for him. I really think he'll like it. Now we just need to furnish it! When we left CA last June, we sold or gave away almost everything we owned. I did just buy a living room set, which he and I picked out on craigslist. We have the same taste in some things so that made it a bit easier for me to buy it while he was still in CA.

Other good news: My little cousin, Halle, is visiting for 2 weeks at the end of June!!! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. She is 14, full of energy and so much fun!

I'm actually writing this from Hollywood, sitting across from Will while he works at the lot. I'm all packed and ready to go home. I have mixed feelings about going home, though. I really hate leaving without Will but I do miss the dogs and I can't wait to move into the new house! Wilson will be here until June 19, so that will give me time to get the house all fixed up for him. I suppose that will keep me busy while I wait for him to come home. I'm very excited about seeing our little monsters. I bet they miss me, too. Cowboy doesn't do very well when I'm not there, from what I hear.

Ohhhh, I almost forgot (although, I'm not sure how that would be possible)...Will took me to the set of HOP (the movie he's working on now) and I met James Marsden. And I gotta tell ya...NICEST celebrity I've met. Seriously, just down to earth and very sweet. Found out he's from OK City, so we're almost neighbors. hehehe Anyway, that was so fun! I also got to see a stunt scene in the movie that was only shot once, so that was really neat.

I've had a great visit with my hubby. We celebrated our 3rd anniversary last Wednesday night with dinner at Micelli's and a movie. Yes, yes I know...how "normal", but we've had the "Hollywood" experience and just wanted to be together, so that's how we did it. It was awesome!

Well, guess that's about it for now...

1 comment:

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

Happy Anniversary! *mwah!*
Luke is graduation High School, if you can believe it, so we're visiting the clan this weekend for his party.
Miss you guys so much!