Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A productive day...

Today was a good day. I went to Santa Monica and ate lunch with Will, which was wonderful! Although, as I watched him walk back to his office I became extremely sad. I really needed to leave to beat the traffic (I didn't succeed, but it was worth a shot). I don't know why, but I suddenly felt tears in my eyes because he had to go back to work. I guess I just miss him so much when he's not at home. If he worked normal hours it probably wouldn't be so difficult.

I decided that I'm going to make a knitting journal so on my way home from Santa Monica I stopped at Office Depot to buy the materials I'll need to make it. :) I bought the cutest pink binder, sheet protectors, and dividers with tabs. I also created and printed front and back covers for the journal. I think it looks great! I can't wait to show it to Wilson.

I took the dogs for a walk today, which helped remind me why I don't take them for walks more often. I spent most of my time keeping Cowboy from pulling off his gentle leader while Clark insisted on marking his territory approximately every 3-5 inches along the way. Cheyenne was an angel, believe it or not. :) Life will be much easier when they are trained...or we are trained to speak "dog"...hehehe.

Oh, I got a fb msg from a guy I dated in my mid 20s. The last time we spoke he said some terrible things about me. In his message, he was telling me how great his life is and about his wife and kids. Why would he think I'd care?? I'm glad he's happy, but I really want nothing to do with him. He is one of the tiny reasons I have such low self-esteem. How can I forget about the horrible things that happened to me in the past if they keep popping into the present?? Anyway, I am not going to let him get to me. I am just naturally curious as to why he would want to contact me. Weird.

I'm not going to let anything bother me. I just finished making my knitting journal, now all it needs is patterns and projects. I think I might do that tomorrow, as well as some scrapbooking and knitting. :)

No comments: