Saturday, December 13, 2008

home

Well, I'm in Texas after a two day drive with my brother.  It was a good trip and the dogs were so good, but they are very well behaved and love road trips (man, we're lucky).   I'm still not thrilled to be here, but I'm working on that.  I love seeing my family but the person I want to be with is my husband.  He's been working so much that we haven't spent much time together in 2 months.   He becomes upset with me when I tell him how I feel about the situation.  I believe CafeFx is taking advantage of him and I would love to let them know exactly what I think of them, but he doesn't think that's such a good idea.  He's the only person there who works ridiculous hours.  I still say he's the only competent person in the company.  Oh well, Dragonball Z will be ending next week, so that will be good.  He starts working on Night at the Museum 2 when he gets back to California after Christmas.  Hopefully the hours will be better and we'll actually see each other more than once a week.  I've thought about moving back to Texas while he works, but I don't want to be away from him again.  We've done that so much in our relationship...it sucks!!!  We still haven't been able to be newlyweds.  We've been apart for most of our marriage and we've only been married for a year and a half.  

Oh, Shawn has a girlfriend...she could be THE ONE!  Apparently, they've talked about marriage and they seem to be really in love, which is a first for him, I think.  I know he's loved girls, but not like this.  He sure is crazy about her.  They met while he was in Houston and have been together since July.  She has a 3 yr old little girl named Abigail, who is adorable from what I can tell.  Shawn has a picture of her on his phone. :)  The girlfriend's name is Sara and she is an Insurance Adjuster or broker...something like that.  She has a head on her shoulders, which is a plus. We were starting to worry about him because of some of the girls he brought home.  Man, he's brought home every kind...very interesting.  Anyway, they seem happy and we all like her. She is very classy and treats him well, which is what really matters.  He has been transferred to California, so they will have a long distance relationship for a few years, but they believe it will work.  If they love each other, it will.  Shawn has always said that long distance relationships are stupid and he'll never have one.  I guess the fact that he wants one with her says a LOT.  I'm happy for them and that he has finally found someone to make him happy.  

I have a busy day tomorrow.  I'm going to see Charla and Graham.  I haven't seen them since last March, so I'm excited about spending the afternoon/evening at their house.  :)  

I miss my Wilson so much.   I do have tons of knitting to finish before Christmas.  I better do that while I'm still awake.  Maybe I can finish Scotty's gift tomorrow.  hehehehe


No comments: