I am finally almost finished with Shawn's socks!! I just started to decrease at the toe, but I ran out of yarn so now I have to go back to the store. It turns out he has enormous feet!!! I would've gone today but my car won't start! Will seems to think it's the battery, which would be good since that's easy to fix. I won't know until he comes home. He didn't come home last night, so I'm not sure how late he'll work today. Anyway, it has to be fixed by next week since I'm leaving for Texas on Thursday. It's kinda weird how things like that always happen at the worst times. Anyway, I'm going to start duplicate stitching the star on the socks tonight...and if all goes well, I'll be able to start my mom-in-law's scarf tonight, too. I've never tried duplicate stitch, but I have a pretty decent book with step by step instructions. I don't think I could mess it up, but you never know, I suppose. :)
We didn't attend the Seven Pounds screening last night because Will was working. Will Smith and Rosario Dawson were there for a Q & A session afterwards. I was excited about maybe meeting them...especially Will. Oh well, I'll probably have another chance some day. We are, however, going to a screening for a new movie called Defiance. I've never heard of it, but Daniel Craig is in it (for those of you who aren't sure who he is, he's the new Bond). He is also attending and doing a Q & A after the movie. I look forward to possibly meeting him. I wasn't really a 007 fan until the recent movies. I did like Sean Connery as Bond, though...but who doesn't?? hehe
UGH...I wish I could leave the house. I feel a bit trapped since the car isn't running at the moment. I don't get out much, but at least I usually can if I want or need to.
Ok, I must get back to knitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment