Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas is here at last...

Only 2 days until Wilson is here!!!! I can't wait!  

I've been trying to keep myself busy with knitting, shopping and wrapping presents but I still miss him so much.  I'm getting really excited about seeing him.  I'm sure he's ready for a vacation.  CafeFx seems to be getting worse.  I really think that company is run mostly by incompetent morons.  Will is deciding whether he wants to be staff...and I'm thinking he'll pass on that.  I'm sure we'll have some things to talk about when he's here.  I feel so bad for him.  He works so hard and doesn't get the respect he deserves.  That will change soon if I have anything to say about it.  Although, I don't think I will...damnit!!  

I went shopping with my mother-in-law today, which was a lot of fun.  It was so great spending time with her.  She doesn't get out of the house much so I was happy to take her out.  She insisted on buying me lunch, which was very nice.  We had a good time.  :)  

I bought Clark a Cowboys jersey...it's so freakin' cute!  I know I probably shouldn't buy him clothes, but he just looks so cute in them...I can't help it.  hehehehe  I also bought mom's dog, Penny, a Mrs. Claus outfit...now THAT is adorable.  We had her groomed today and she is now officially a little fluffball.  She and Clark have become great friends.  They love to wrestle and are always playing.  I really need to video them doing that...it's too funny.  

I think I've finally finished buying Will's Christmas gifts.  I hope he likes what I bought him.  He's so difficult to buy for since he never really asks for much.  I'm not a very good gift giver, but I do my best.  

I'm cutting this short since I'm extremely sleepy and have to wake up early to go to mom's class with Penny and Clark.  I look forward to writing about Will's arrival and the weekend.  Sara will be here again, also.  It'll be a full house again...but isn't that how it should be during the holidays?  ;)  


No comments: