I haven't had much to talk about lately. I've just been waiting for Will to hear more about some job offers. He receives them all the time. He's talking to someone right now about a job that will take him to NY for a bit. I think it would be an off-on thing...every two to three weeks or so. That would be awesome because I'd be able to fly there sometimes. I've always wanted to go there! We're aren't sure about the details, but I'm sure I'll write about it as soon as I hear about anything. :) He's really an amazing artist. I can't believe he doesn't realize that, but I suppose it's good that he's modest. My hubby is one of a kind!! hehe
Anyway, I went to the dentist yesterday for a check up and x-rays...yay! Ok, we won't talk about that, since it's extremely boring. For the record, I have a healthy mouth and very pretty teeth...woohoo!
I'm still dealing with Calliope's death as well as can be expected, I suppose. I forget she's gone sometimes and cry at least once a day. We received some cards in the mail from my mom, which, of course, made me cry. Will and I are having a difficult time accepting that she is gone, however, it is becoming a little easier. The dogs are very comforting, though. Animals are so perceptive. They just know things.
We took the dogs to the dog beach in Long Beach today. OMG! That was friggin' hilarious! Cheyenne has always been the one who loves water. Cowboy has never really liked it. We figured she would be the first one in the ocean...WRONG! Will threw the ball and before we knew it, Cowboy was in the water swimming after it. I think his obsession for the ball took over. I'm not sure Cheyenne wanted any part of that...at first. The waves startled her for a bit, but she eventually got used to it. She didn't run or swim to the ball, though...it was more of a leap, like a horse might do in a hurdle race or something. They had a blast, and when Will tried to play with them in the sand, they wouldn't have anything to do with it. Cowboy went right back into the water. ha! It was a great day and we had tons of fun! Clark didn't like the water, but he interfered with the ball game, as always. Actually, a lady came up to us as we were leaving and told us how entertaining our dogs are and that they should be in movies. If I had a nickel every time our dogs entertain people...well, I'd be rich. hehe
I guess that's about it for now. Maybe I'll have some info on Will's job situation tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment