Today was HUGE!!! haha I vacuumed the Tahoe because it smelled like the ocean after our day at the dog beach. 3 hours later it smells much better!! :)
I chatted with an old friend most of the day. I haven't seen him since we were 15, I think. It was good to catch up. He shared pics of his family and we talked about what we're doing now. I can't believe so much time has passed. That was a lot of fun!
I also taught myself to knit an i-cord...it's what is used for the drawstring on Devyn's backpack. It's actually extremely easy and fun to make. When I finish the i-cord, all I have left to do is the straps. :) Oh, then I felt and block it. I'm impressed with it so far. Hopefully, it doesn't fall apart in the washer...that would suck!! I am not too thrilled with the color of the flower, but it'll have to do, since it took me a while to make it. Oh well...maybe it'll be better when it's felted.
Will is working late again. I think they asked him to work on another project because they don't have anyone else who can or wants to...whatever. He heard from Steve about the job in N.Y., but still doesn't have details. Apparently, Steve will have more info about it Wednesday after a meeting he's having with the client. Hope it's good news. :)
I had another break down last night. Sometimes I swear I can feel Calliope next to me. I know that sounds weird, but I'm taking this so hard. I emailed my dad last night to let him know about her (because I had a feeling J.P. hadn't told him) so he called me this morning and left a very sweet message. Oops...I forgot to return the call. I'll do that tomorrow. I knew I forgot to do something...hehe.
Umm, I guess the day wasn't that huge! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment