I moved the water bowl from the kitchen counter today. I didn't really want to, but I almost knocked it over every time I wash dishes. :( Anyway, I am getting better everyday. I still get teary-eyed when I look at her things or think about her, but I must remind myself that she is in a better place now and she isn't in pain anymore. I only cried once today because I received a very sweet sympathy card from a friend in Texas. She really didn't have to do that, but I'm so appreciative. I thought about calling to thank her, but I couldn't stop crying. I'll call her tomorrow. Maybe I'll be able to hold it together long enough for a phone conversation.
Not much happened today. I ran errands and hung out with the dogs. I attended my tap class, too. I had a lot of fun and did well tonight. I really need to work on my pick-ups, though. Those have always been difficult for me, but I'll get it eventually. :) I think it's good for me to get out of the house once in a while. It turns out I didn't miss much by not going last week...there was a sub and I heard she made everyone do exercises individually. ha! I'm so glad I wasn't there. I get so intimidated with things like that (especially with tap). I still can't believe I'm in an intermediate/advanced tap class...no idea how I wormed my way into that one. I'm just so new at it and still learning!!! :)
Well, that is about it. I think I'll watch my new dvd series...I Dream of Jeannie (season 2) while I wait for my wonderful hubby to come home.
No comments:
Post a Comment