I cleaned the house (still can't seem to clean Calliope's stuff just yet). Her hair is on the couch and her litter box is still in our room. I told Wilson that I couldn't clean certain things. He was very sweet about it. He told me to take my time and to do it when I'm ready, and asked me what I think is more important to me (he knows I'm a little o.c.d about some things)...having it there for now was obviously the answer. I haven't accepted that she is gone. I suppose it'll take me a while. I did clean her water bowl. I had to, that just can't be sanitary. I think the dogs were licking it...ewww. The water had evaporated, but there was hair stuck to it. Oh, I did something really stupid. I left their new bag of treats out where they could reach it...oops! Umm, when I came home from tap, the treats had been eaten. But they ate EVERYTHING...including the bag...dorks. Gotta love dogs! :)
That's about it...
I'll be doing more cleaning tomorrow. Today was only half of it.
I'm so excited for Kayla's visit! She'll be here Thursday and is staying for a week! My second Texas friend to visit...awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment